- Don't feed the seagulls
- No Alcoholic Beverages
- No Ball Playing (ask guards where approved activity zones are)
- No Camping
- No Dogs Allowed on Beach, except:
- May 1 through September 30 from 5 to 7:45 am
- October 1 through April 30 from sunrise to sunset
Dogs must be leashed
- No Fires
- No Horses Allowed on the Beach from May 1 through September 30
- No Kite Surfing (3rd Beach only)
- No Kite/Wind/Sail Surfing in designated Swim area (from May 15 through October 1) or within 100' of any person at any time (2nd Beach only)
- No Smoking
- No unauthorized commercial activity
- No Vehicles
- No Wind Surfing in the harbor (3rd Beach only)
Stay out of the dunes!
Please keep our beaches clean and safe for all!
Please note that Middletown's Beaches do not have trash receptacles; please take out what you brought in.