The Town of Middletown leverages mainstream social media websites like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Vimeo as another important communication vehicle for taxpayers and to those relying on Town services.
The Town of Middletown’s use of external social media websites is provided as a public service. The Town of Middletown disclaims liability for ads, videos, promoted content or comments accessible from any external web page. The responsibility of external consent or comments rests with the organizations or individuals providing them. Any inclusion of external content or comments on external social media websites does not imply endorsement by the Town of Middletown.
- Facebook for Town of Middletown, RI (https://www.facebook.com/MiddletownRI)
- Facebook for Middletown Police (https://www.facebook.com/MiddletownRIPD/)
- Facebook for Middletown Fire (https://www.facebook.com/MiddletownRIFD/)
- Facebook for Middletown Beach (https://www.facebook.com/MiddletownRIBeaches/)
Twitter: @Middletown411 (https://twitter.com/middletown411)
- Instagram @townofmiddletownri (https://www.instagram.com/townofmiddletownri/)
- Vimeo: watch recordings of town meetings available @Town of Middletown (http://vimeo.com/user3023029)
- YouTube: watch Middletown town meetings live on our YouTube Channel @Middletown RI (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS2ExIYhG-007_2tey_y4Iw)
- Code Red – sign up for Middletown-specific emergency alerts and messages sent to your phones (https://public.coderedweb.com/CNE/en-US/BF1E5F52D694)